Evergreen Balance (Spring)
Please log in or register your account to order — or subscribe and save 5%
Subcategories & Applications
- Anti-Aging Formula / Specialty Formula / Women’s Health Formula
- Tonifies the Kidneys and moves blood to the lower jiao
- Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae)
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- Wang Bu Liu Xing (Semen Vaccariae)
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
Dosage: Take 3 to 4 capsules three times daily.
Cautions: This formula contains herbs that invigorate blood circulation. Therefore, patients who are on anticoagulant or antiplatelet therapies, such as Coumadin (Warfarin), should use this formula with caution, or not at all, as there may be a higher risk of bleeding and bruising.
Because this formula aims to regulate women’s own ability to produce estrogen, menstruation may briefly return for some individuals in premenopausal or perimenopausal states. Do not be alarmed as this is part of the antiaging effect of this formula. However, if abnormal or irregular bleeding occurs, discontinue use.
Due to conflicting and insufficient data, use of Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinesis) in patients with hormone-dependent cancer warrants caution pending further study.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.