- Hyperlipidemia (High Cholesterol and Triglyceride levels)
- Hypercholesterolemia (High cholesterol levels)
- Hypertriglyceridemia (High triglycerides levels)
- Arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis
This formula is designed to provide:
- Antihyperlipidemic effect to reduce plasma levels of cholesterol and triglycerides
- Reduced absorption of fatty foods and enhanced breakdown of fatty tissues
- Antiatherosclerotic effect to prevent arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis
- Vasodilating, antiplatelet, and anticoagulant effects to prevent angina
- Jue Ming Zi (Semen Cassiae)
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- He Shou Wu (Radix Polygoni Multiflori)
- Jiao Gu Lan (Rz/Hb Gynostemmatis)
- Shan Zha (Fructus Crataegi)
- Yi Yi Ren (Semen Coicis)
- Dan Shen (Rx/Rz Salviae Miltiorrhizae)
- Hu Zhang (Rz/RxPolygoni Cuspidati)
- Ju Hua (Flos Chrysanthemi)
- He Ye (Folium Nelumbinis)
- Cang Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis)
- Ge Gen (Radix Puerariae Lobatae)
- Zi Mu Xu (Herba Medicago Sativae)
Dosage: Take 3-4 capsules three times daily.
Caution: Patients who are on anticoagulant or antiplatelet therapies, such as Coumadin (warfarin), should use this formula with caution, or not at all, as there may be a higher risk of bleeding and bruising.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
From “seed to shelf,” Evergreen ensures purity, safety and potency in our herbal extracts by following standards of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) established by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Efforts put forth by our team of experts in chemistry, microbiology, and Chinese medicine result in a Certificate of Analysis (COA), which guarantees that your practitioner receives the highest quality product that is safe and effective.