Evergreen Enhance Memory
- Cognitive impairment with forgetfulness, poor memory, and difficulty concentrating or focusing
- Delayed mental development in children
- Deteriorating cognition in elderly patients
- Adjunct formula for individuals who wish to improve their memory, cognitive function, and mental alertness
- Support formula for periods of mental stress, such as long work hours, impending deadlines, and exams
- Yuan Zhi (Radix Polygalae)
- Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae)
- Bai Zi Ren (Semen Platycladi)
- Mai Dong (Radix Ophiopogonis)
- Suan Zao Ren (Semen Ziziphi Spinosae)
- Tian Dong (Radix Asparagi)
- Wu Wei Zi (Fructus Schisandrae)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Shi Chang Pu (Rhizoma Acori)
- Yin Xing Ye (Folium Ginkgo)
- Dan Shen (Rx/Rz Salviae Miltiorrhizae)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Jie Geng (Radix Platycodonis)
- Ren Shen (Rx/Rz Ginseng)
- Xuan Shen (Radix Scrophulariae)
Dosage: Take 3-4 capsules three times daily.
Cautions: Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
Patients who are on anticoagulant or antiplatelet therapies, such as Coumadin (warfarin), should use this formula with caution, or not at all, as there may be a higher risk of bleeding and bruising.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
From “seed to shelf,” Evergreen ensures purity, safety and potency in our herbal extracts by following standards of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) established by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Efforts put forth by our team of experts in chemistry, microbiology, and Chinese medicine result in a Certificate of Analysis (COA), which guarantees that your practitioner receives the highest quality product that is safe and effective.