Evergreen Flex TMX
- Traumatic injuries including external and physical injuries with bruises, contusions, and sprains
- Broken bones or fractures with severe pain, inflammation, and swelling
- Post-surgical recovery: prevents adhesion and scar tissue formations
This formula is designed to provide:
- Analgesic effect to relieve pain
- Anti-inflammatory action to reduce inflammation and swelling
- Antispasmodic function to relieve muscle spasms and cramps
- Hemostatic effect to stop bleeding from trauma and injuries
- Circulatory effect to invigorate blood circulation to facilitate healing
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
- Dang Gui Wei (Ext/Rx Angelicae Sinensis)
- Yan Hu Suo (Rhizoma Corydalis)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Da Huang (Rx/Rz Rhei)
- Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae)
- Hong Hua (Flos Carthami)
- Mo Yao (Myrrha)
- Ru Xiang (Gummi Olibanum)
- Su Mu (Lignum Sappan)
- Tao Ren (Semen Persicae)
- Er Cha (Catechu)
- Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan)
- Chuan Mu Xiang (Radix Vladimiriae)
Dosage: Take 5-6 capsules every six hours at the initial stage of injury. After the condition stabilizes, reduce the dosage to 3-4 capsules three times daily.
Cautions: Do not take while pregnant or nursing.
In cases of concussion, the patient should immediately go to the hospital. Do not use this formula until the condition is stabilized (usually 7-10 days later).
Do not use this formula if the patient has severe internal hemorrhage.
Patients who are on anticoagulant or antiplatelet therapies, such as Coumadin (warfarin), should use this formula with caution, or not at all, as there may be a higher risk of bleeding and bruising.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
From “seed to shelf,” Evergreen ensures purity, safety and potency in our herbal extracts by following standards of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) established by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Efforts put forth by our team of experts in chemistry, microbiology, and Chinese medicine result in a Certificate of Analysis (COA), which guarantees that your practitioner receives the highest quality product that is safe and effective.