Evergreen Blossom (Phase 2)
Please log in or register your account to order — or subscribe and save 5%
Subcategories & Applications
- Women’s Health Formula / Fertility Support / Menstrual Health
- Tonifies Kidney yin
- Nourishes blood
- Replenishes Kidney jing (essence)
- Shu Di Huang (Radix Rehmanniae Prep)
- Shan Yao (Rhizoma Dioscoreae)
- Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni)
- Tu Si Zi (Semen Cuscutae)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macro)
- Nu Zhen Zi (Fructus Ligustri Lucidi)
- Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii)
- Lu Jiao Shuang (Cornu Cervi Degel)
- E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini)
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- Fu Ling (Poria)
- Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan)
- Chong Wei Zi (Fructus Leonuri)
- Wu Wei Zi (Fructus Schisandrae)
- Niu Xi (Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae)
Dosage: Take 4-6 capsules three times daily.
Cautions: Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
Patients who are on anticoagulant or antiplatelet therapies, such as Coumadin (warfarin), should use this formula with caution, or not at all, as there may be a higher risk of bleeding and bruising.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
From “seed to shelf,” Evergreen ensures purity, safety and potency in our herbal extracts by following standards of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) established by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Efforts put forth by our team of experts in chemistry, microbiology, and Chinese medicine result in a Certificate of Analysis (COA), which guarantees that your practitioner receives the highest quality product that is safe and effective.