Evergreen Back Support (HD)
Please log in or register your account to order — or subscribe and save 5%
Subcategories & Applications
- Musculoskeletal Support / Connective Tissue & Joint Support
- Activates blood circulation
- Eliminates blood stasis
- Clears heat
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Alba)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Du Zhong (Cortex Eucommiae)
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong)
- Yan Hu Suo (Rhizoma Corydalis)
- San Leng (Rhizoma Sparganii)
- E Zhu (Rhizoma Curcumae)
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis)
- Chuan Niu Xi (Radix Cyathulae)
- Yi Yi Ren (Semen Coicis)
- Che Qian Zi (Semen Plantaginis)
- Dan Shen (Rx/Rz Salviae Miltiorrhizae)
- Gui Zhi (Ramulus Cinnamomi)
- Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae)
- Shen Jin Cao (Herba Lycopodii)
Dosage: Take 3 to 4 capsules three times daily as needed to relieve pain. The dosage may be increased up to 6 to 8 capsules every four to six hours as necessary, especially in the early stages of injury when there is severe and excruciating pain. When the pain subsides, reduce the dosage to 3 or 4 capsules three times daily. For maximum effect, take herbs on an empty stomach with two tall glasses of water.
Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
Patients who are on anticoagulant or antiplatelet therapies, such as Coumadin (warfarin), should use this formula with caution, or not at all, as there may be a higher risk of bleeding and bruising.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.